Registration is now open.
Begin your registration now. To see the complete registration packet, click here. This year attendees are able to register and secure your hotel room at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel through the registration site.
Deadlines & Refund
- Meeting Early Registration Deadline – January 5, 2013
- Meeting On-Time Registration – January 6, 2013 thru April 20, 2013
- Late and Onsite Registration – April 21, 2013 thru Onsite
Meeting registration refunds in writing will be accepted until April 20, 2013. A $75 handling fee will be assessed. Refunds are processed within 30 days after receiving a written request. No refunds will be given after April 21, 2013.
ISBD & ISAD Member Discounts
All ISBD and ISAD members receive a discount on ICBD registration. The ISBD/ISAD Member rate is applicable only if you are an ISBD or ISAD member prior to registering for the conference. Otherwise, you should register as a ‘Standard Registration including New ISBD Membership.’ Past members should renew their dues prior to registering for the conference. New membership registrations are only for ISBD, not ISAD.
Low Income Country Registration Discounts
Attendees from low income countries will receive a discounted rate. To see if your country qualifies for this reduced rate, click here.
Registration Categories – *Fees noted below are early registration, on-time registration and late/onsite registration.
- Standard Registration – Participants who are not current ISBD or ISAD members. Fees: $745, $850, $900
- Standard Registration from Low Income Country – Participants who are not current ISBD or ISAD members and from one of the countries in the above mentioned link. Addresses will be verified. Fees: $595, $700, $750
- ISBD/ISAD Members – Must be a current member of ISBD and/or ISAD at the time of registration. Fees: $595, $700, $750
- ISBD/ISAD Members from Low Income Countries – Must be a current member of ISBD and/or ISAD at the time of registration and from one of the countries in the above mentioned link. Addresses will be verified. Fees: $445, $550, $600
- Registration including New ISBD Membership – This registration includes membership for 2013 to ISBD which should extended after 2013. Fees: $735, $840, $890
- Registration including New ISBD Membership for Low Income Countries – This registration includes membership for 2013 to ISBD which should extended after 2013 and is for attendees from one of the countries in the above link. Addresses will be verified. Fees: $585, $690, $740
- Student, Resident and Trainee – This special registration rate is offered for registrants in training positions and pre-doctoral degree students currently enrolled full-time. All trainees and students must submit proof of trainee/student status. A copy of the student ID or letter from program head is required. Fees: $245, $350, $400
- Family Members and Consumers for JUNE 15th ONLY – Registration for the June 15th joint conference with the Depression & Bipolar Support Alliance. $85
- Accompanying Person – Guests of scientific registrants may attend any non-scientific sessions including food and beverage functions and receptions. $200