The International Program Committee is focusing on developing the following topics:
- Disease Development: Prodrome, Early Intervention and Treatment of Early Episodes Across Cultures
- Psycho-Education Across Cultures
- Neurobiology to Treatments
- Update on DSM-5 and ICD-11
- Circadian Factors and Inflammatory Processes
- New Directions in Psychosocial Approaches
- Staging and Biomarkers
- Translational Research: Where, When and How?
- Fostering Participant-Researcher and Patient-Practitioner Partnerships—Joint Day with Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
We encourage you to check this site regularly for updates!