Poster Presentation Instructions:
- Posters must be mounted by 9:00 a.m. on the day of the poster session.
- The maximum area per poster is 4 feet high by 6 feet wide.
- A copy of the abstract, typed in large letters, should be posted on the upper-left hand corner under the title.
- Disclosure for ALL AUTHORS should be included on the poster.
- Bring the necessary pushpins or thumbtacks to mount the poster. The organizers will have a limited supply of pushpins.
- Posters must be removed by 8:00 p.m. on the evening after your session or the poster will be discarded.
Guidelines all Oral Presentations
- Presentations are solely education based. The use of any advertising, trade names, or product-group message association is prohibited; this rule will be strictly enforced.
- All presenters’ AND ALL co-authors’ disclosures must appear on the first slide of the presentation. Slides will be reviewed in the speaker ready room to ensure compliance.
- ONLY Logos from academic institutions are permitted on slides. Logos from industry or any other for-profit entity are not permitted to appear on meeting materials, including presentation slides.
- Timers are provided. It is the responsibility of the chair/moderator to keep the schedule approved by the Program Committee.
If at any time help is needed, please contact Traci King by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 615.324.2366.