Eli Lilly International Young Investigators Fellowship in Bipolar Disorder
THE DEADLINE HAS PASSED FOR 2013 APPLICATIONS.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2013 FELLOWS:
- Alfredo Cuellar Barboza, Mayo Clinic (US) and Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon (Mexico)
- Bernardo Dell’Osso, University of Milan, Italy
- Sandeep Grover, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India
- Lisa Hawke, University Health Network, Canada
- Georgina Hosang, Middlesex University, King’s College London, UK
- Philipp Kanske, Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences, Leipzig, Germany
- Pedro Magalhaes, National Institute for Translational Medicine, Hospital de ClÃnicas de Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Lena Nabuco de Abreu, Columbia University, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Janardhanan Narayanaswamy, National Institute of Mmental Health And Neurosciences (NIMHANS), India
- Kate Saunders, University of Oxford, UK
- Marc Valenti, Barcelona Bipolar Disorders Program, Spain
- Larissa Wolkenstein, University of Tübingen, Germany
- Clement Zai, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Canada
OVERVIEW OF AWARD. The Lilly Young Investigator Fellowship in Bipolar Disorder is a travel fellowship initiated to encourage young investigators throughout the world to develop research careers in bipolar disorders. Lilly fellows will receive the following as part of the award:
- A travel stipend to support their expenses to attend the Tenth International Conference on Bipolar Disorder in Miami Beach, Florida.
- The opportunity to present a poster at the conference.
- Participation in special programs at the meeting with an assigned senior mentor to enrich the fellowship experience.
- Recognition at a special reception for fellows and senior mentors during the conference.
ELIGIBILITY. Applicants must be less than 40 years of age at the time of application submission and have an MD and/or PhD. Applicants should be from outside the USA.
INQUIRIES. Questions regarding this fellowship should be directed to email@example.com.